Wooden flooring, wooden door leading into hallway, with wooden doors leading into lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Wooden flooring, double glazed full length timber windows to front, character beams, radiator, feature stone wall, 3 wall lights. Stable door leading to rear garden.
Slate tiled flooring, electric oven with extractor fan over, a range of base and wall units with worktops above, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer taps, feature arrow slit window to rear, inset ceiling spotlights, wall mounted central heating boiler.
Tiled flooring, pedestal wash hand basin and pedestal wc, wood panelled bath with electric shower over, double glazed timber sash obscure window to rear, fully tiled walls in bath area, radiator.
Wooden flooring, character beams, double glazed sash timber window to front and feature arrow slit window to the rear, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a large gated gravelled area with ample parking for several cars, and a paved patio seating area. To the rear of the property is a large gated and fenced secure garden which is currently laid to lawn.
There is a contractual obligation with each property having a quarter interest/vote - to cover the cost of the upkeep of communal areas, drive maintenance and upkeep of drains and shared septic tank.
Potential buyers will be required to drive up the property to ensure that they are happy with 1) access, 2) Location and proximity to neighbours, 3) Layout of site, and 4) Land available. Site can be viewed externally subject to giving prior notice to vendors. If potential buyers are happy with the above, and accept the property is up a farm track, which will require periodic maintenance, that the property is secluded but not remote, and is conveniently located for Narberth, local beaches, services and attractions, the layout of the site does not bother them, it has enough land and it suits their needs, the vendor will then happily show interested parties around. The vendor is also prepared to speak to potential buyers, if they wish, prior to a viewing to discuss any apprehensions or fears they may have. Upper Chapel Hill Farm is secluded and peaceful, with a couple of very good neighbours, and conveniently located. The vendor looks forward to showing around genuinely interested buyers in the future.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Mains water, electricity, LPG gas and septic tank.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.