3 month only discounted fee 0.9% inc VAT
Coasty are excited to present The Granary, 3 Millmoor Farm Cottages. This immaculate property is full of character and charming features, and is currently utilised as a successful holiday let in the
popular coastal village of Broad Haven, which is an ideally traditional destination for a family seaside holiday, and The Granary is ideal for just that type of holiday, being within walking distance of the popular Blue Flag beach.
The village of Broadhaven has grown as a resort since the Victorian era with its grand sea front with promenade. It is a popular beach owing much to being consistently awarded the prestigious Blue Flag award. It is a sandy beach popular with families with small children, and windsurfers and kite-surfers alike.
Solid Oak wooden flooring throughout the downstairs open plan area. Feature stone walls, 2 uPVC double glazed windows to the rear, affording incredible sea views. Multi fuel stove set into feature stone fireplace with slate hearth, wooden mantle over, decorative stone work above, and inset shelves either side of fireplace. Doorway into downstairs shower room. Radiator.
Latched wooden door into shower room. Solid Oak flooring, arrow slit window to front, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap, inset into vanity unit. 3 inset ceiling lights, light and shaver point above wash hand basin, extractor fan. Low level wc, white heated towel rail. Separate shower cubicle fully tiled, with large shower head, and smaller shower head attachment, and curved glass screen.
uPVC wood effect doors leading out to the enclosed fenced and walled garden. A range of modern floor and wall mounted units with worktops and mosaic tiled splash backs, some frosted glass display units. Integrated electric oven with inset Cooke and Lewis induction hob, AEG electrolux extractor fan with lights over. Cupboard island with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, right hand drainer inset into worktop, mosaic tiled splashback, cupboard space under with space for washing machine. Arrow slit window to rear, radiator. Space for fridge freezer. Cupboards housing brand new LPG fired gas central heating boiler and pull out larder. Door in to bedroom, and modern spiral staircase leading to first floor. Total of 22 inset ceiling lights in open plan living dining room. Radiator.
Solid Oak wooden flooring. Wooden latched door into bedroom. Single pendant ceiling light. 2 uPVC wood effect double glazed windows to side. Radiator.
Modern spiral staircase leading to first floor.
Wooden swing doors into room, grey laminate flooring, sloping ceilings, 2 pendant ceiling lights. Wooden double glazed velux window to front. Metal velux double glazed window to rear, showcasing fabulous views over St Brides Bay and Broad Haven beach. Radiator.
Grey laminate flooring, 2 pendant ceiling lights, landing area with exit of spiral staircase. 2 wooden double glazed velux windows to front, sloping ceilings. Metal double glazed velux window to rear, with fabulous views over St Brides Bay and Broad Haven beach. Doors into en-suite.
Wooden doors into en-suite. Grey laminate flooring, sloping ceilings, spotlight rail with 3 spotlights, stainless steel heated towel rail. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level wc, part tiled walls. Separate shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Extractor fan.
The front of the property is accessed by a communal front garden with mature trees and shrubs. There is a dedicated car park for all of the properties and The Granary has two dedicated parking spaces. There is a wooden gate entrance to the side of the property, with a gravelled seating area and enclosed by walls, and a decked seated area enclosed by a wooden fence. Both seated areas have the most amazing views over St Brides Bay.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.