Quality composite door into porch with tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlight, wooden glazed door into hallway.
Tiled flooring, doors into lounge and kitchen and stairs to first floor. 2 ceiling inset spotlights, radiator, central heating controls, space for desk, and understairs cupboard.
Tiled flooring, double glazed wood effect window to front, 6 inset ceiling spotlights, radiator. Multi fuel burner with slate hearth and wooden beam inset into wall over, and alcoves either side. Wooden door into master bedroom.
Tiled flooring, radiator, small storage cupboard with wooden door, 4 inset ceiling spotlights, wood effect double glazed window to rear. Wooden door leading to en suite.
Tiled flooring, modern, white suite consisting of pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps, low-level wc, freestanding oval bath with freestanding/floormounted mixer tap incorporating handheld shower attachment. Oblique double glazed wood effect window to side and also to rear. Part tiled walls, 4 ceiling inset spotlights, stainless steel heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Tiled flooring, a range of modern, fitted, glossy wall and floor units with granite worktops, inset SMEG 4 ring hob, SMEG electric oven, Stoves extractor fan with inset spotlights. Integral dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer. Wood effect double glazed window to rear and one to front. Radiator. Stainless steel sink with stainless steel mixer taps and inset right-hand drainer in granite worktop. High-quality composite door to patio.
Stairway to landing area. 3 ceiling spotlights carpet flooring, Velux double glazed window. Shelf on turn of stairway.
Wooden door to shower room, tiled flooring, modern white bathroom suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps. Low-level wc, separate tiled shower cubicle with circular glass doors, large traditional shower head with handheld separate tubular attachment. Radiator and extractor fan. Velux double glazed window. Stainless steel heated towel rail, slightly sloping ceilings, 2 ceiling spotlights.
Wooden door to bedroom, carpet flooring, 3 ceiling inset spotlights, radiator, door to eave's storage. Wooden door to en suite.
Tiled flooring, modern suite with low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps, Separate tiled shower cubicle with glass swivel door. Shower with large traditional head and separate handheld tubular attachment. Extractor fan. Heated Towel Rail
Carpet flooring, walk in wardrobe space, double glazed velux window, radiator, 3 inset ceiling spotlights,
Enclosed paved rear patio with wooden fencing and wooden gate.
Enclosed front garden with wooden fencing and solid wooden garden gate. Lawned area with mature trees and shrubs. Oil tank enclosed by wooden fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.