Heather Cottage, Nr Nolton Haven, Pembrokeshire
Heather Cottage, Rogeston Cottages is a one bedroomed, successful holiday let full of charm and character. Converted from original stone barns it is one of five, nestled together at Rogeston Cottages with pretty, mature gardens and grounds. Nolton is a rural hamlet only 2.5 miles from the beach at Nolton Haven, 2.8 miles from Druidston Bay and 3.3 miles from Broad Haven bay. The original stone walls create a feeling of character inside and the vaulted ceilings and A-Frames add to the cosy, authentic atmosphere.
Heather Cottage is approximately 7 miles from the county town of Haverfordwest and 13.2 miles from St Davids, Britain's smallest city.
Early viewing of Heather Cottage is highly recommended and is strictly by appointment.
This L shaped shower room has a small, rectangular, double-glazed wooden window (non-opening) with a single, hand made shutter.
The cottages at Rogeston are set in attractive lawned, pebbled and planted grounds to the front and rear of the cottages. A large wooden gate provides access to private grounds with adequate parking for the cottages. A communal lawned area, communal storage shed (former stable) a second lawn and heather/rose garden to the rear are all owned communally as part of the Rogeston Cottages Management Company - the cottages have small gardens which have been allocated for individual cottage use as well as all having use of the non-enclosed garden areas. Heather Cottage is accessed through a wooden gate and via an enclosed pebbled garden area (about 5m x 4m) planted with some mature shrubs. Heather Cottage is between The Coach House (also for sale) and a neighbouring cottage.
One space in communal parking area (pebbled) accessed via gated entranceway.
We are advised the property is Freehold. However, the grounds including the walled garden area attached to Heather Cottage are jointly owned by the Management Company. Each property owns 1 share of the company. At present, the annual charge for gardening and the maintenance of private water and sewerage arrangements is £800pa agreed at the company's AGM. The last AGM was September 2022. For any further queries, please contact [email protected]
We are advised by the owner that there is a stipulation of the planning permission granted that the property must not be occupied for more than 11 months of the year. According to Pembrokeshire County Council's data it shows no Council Tax band, but it is believed to be C or B, we are waiting for this to be confirmed.
The property uses DRAGON LINK wifi
The owner would be willing to negotiate the sale of contents for the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.