Entrance by way of uPVC double glazed door, carpet flooring, stairs to first floor, ceiling pendant light, wooden doors with decorative stained glass panes to kitchen and lounge.
Carpet flooring, uPVC double glazed window to front, storage under stairs cupboard, 2 ceiling pendant lights, Dimplex electric storage heater.
Vinyl flooring, wooden 2 glass pane doors into conservatory. Dimplex storage heater, a range of modern floor and wall units, with glass display wall units, wood effect worktops with tiled splashbacks. Space for dishwasher, washing machine and under counter freezer as well as free standing fridge/freezer, or larder fridge. uPVC double glazed window to rear under which is a one and a half ceramic sink with right hand drainer, with stainless steel mixer taps. Space for electric cooker, extractor fan over. One ceiling pendant in dining room and four spot track in kitchen area. Extractor fan.
Tiled flooring, French uPVC double glazed doors out to patio, total of 8 full length double glazed panes on 3 sides taking full advantage of the sea views.
Carpeted stairs to landing area, with Dimplex storage heater, ceiling pendant light, doors into bathroom and 3 bedrooms.
Carpet flooring, built in wardrobe, ceiling pendant light, electric storage heater. uPVC double glazed window to front. Pine door with glass panel above.
Carpet flooring, airing cupboard housing water tank and heating controls, with shelving. Built in wardrobe, ceiling pendant light. Wooden velux double glazed window to rear. Pine door with glass pane above.
Carpet flooring, central ceiling pendant light, velux wooden double glazed window to front. Pine door with glass panel above.
Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, modern white bathroom suite consisting of pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel hot and cold taps, low level wc, panelled bath with glass shower door, Mira Jump electric shower over bath. Central ceiling light. Wooden double glazed velux window to rear.
Parking space, steps with rails to property, grassed front lawn with border with mature shrubs to other side of steps. Gravelled pathway leading to doorway and gated access to enclosed rear patio. There are two dedicated parking spaces with this property.
The rear of the property is laid to patio, and fully enclosed with a wall and wooden fencing. You will be able to eat al fresco and enjoy the lovely views of St Brides Bay.
Adjacent to the property is a short pathway leading directly to Broad Haven beach, which is an award winning beach winning the Seaside Award 2019. A safe Blue Flag beach with lifeguards and a large expanse of sand with plenty of room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.