3 month only discounted fee 0.9% inc VAT
Steps lead up to entrance porch, entered by way of a half glazed uPVC double glazed door. uPVC double glazed window to side, 15 panel wooden door into open plan kitchen, dining room and living room.
Laminate flooring. Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. A range of floor and wall mounted units, with worktops over and tiled splash backs. uPVC double glazed window side. 2 round stainless steel sinks, one deep and one shallow, with mixer taps. Inset electric hob with electric fan oven under. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. 4 spotlights on rails over sink and in centre. Attractive panelled wood at end of dining room. Slightly sloping ceilings. Wall mounted storage heater.
Laminate flooring, uPVC picture window to front, showcasing the exquisite views of both upper Solva village, and St Brides Bay. Multifuel burner situated in the corner of the lounge on a slate hearth and with slate tiled behind, recently installed, 2 wall mounted uplighters. Slightly sloping ceiling.
Latched wood panelled door into hallway, with doors into bedrooms and bathroom. Laminate flooring.
Latched wooden panelled door into bedroom, carpet flooring. Wall mounted electric convector heater. Single pendant ceiling light. uPVC double glazed window to front, taking full advantage of the exceptional village and sea views. Storage cupboard.
Panelled latched wooden door into. Carpet flooring, storage cupboard, single pendant ceiling light, 1 wall mounted uplighter. uPVC doulbe glazed window showcasing the amazing views over Upper Solva village and St Brides Bay.
Panelled latched wooden door into, carpet flooring. uPVC double glazed window to rear. Central ceiling pendant light, 2 wall mounted spotlights. Storage cupboard.
Vinyl flooring. Obscure uPVC double glazed window to rear. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Wood panelled walls, fully tiled walls behind panelled bath, with electric shower over. Low level wc, storage cupboard, mounted electric heater, slightly sloping ceilings. Single ceiling pendant.
There is dedicated parking space to the rear of the property in the gravelled car park. A seated patio area to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
There is new double glazing throughout the property, and solar panels which provide hot water.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.