Plumstone View Cottage is a beautiful and tastefully executed barn conversion and is part of a range of buildings situated at the end of an unmade lane set below an old manor house. This bijou cottage is currently a successful holiday let. It has the benefit of a clever use of the available space, and many of the original features have been retained, making the cottage snug and full of character, with its white washed walls and character "A" framed beams and multi fuel burner.
An enclosed private rear garden provides the perfect space for dining al fresco and relaxing.
The cottage is located in the heart of the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside ideal for keen walkers and cylists. The village of Mathry is approximately a 5 minute drive away and the famous Pembrokeshire coastline is a 10 minute drive away.
Entry to property by way of a wooden half glazed door. Tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed windows to front, and wooden double glazed window to rear with wide wooden cill. 2 character "A" beams with central pendant 3 bulb chandelier. Multi fuel stove set on a brick hearth, with decorative stone arch over. Inset shelf feature in wall. Shelving with attached desk making ideal office space. Radiator. Breakfast bar under window. Step up to kitchen.
Tlled flooring, galley type kitchen with inset Lamona gas hob, and electric oven. A range of floor and wall units with worktops and tiled splash backs. 2 wooden uPVC double glazed windows to front with wooden shutters, and double glazed velux window to front. Radiator. Integral fridge. Attractive round stainless steel sink with left hand drainer, and stainless steel mixer taps. 3 ceiling spotlights. Step up into bedroom.
Tiled flooring, wooden double glazed window overlooking rear patio, with wide wooden cill. Radiator. 4 ceiling spotlights.
Tiled flooring, velux double glazed window to front, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer taps. Radiator. Shower cubicle with Mira Vie electric shower which is fully tiled with 2 sliding curved doors. Light with shaver point, 4 ceiling spotlights, extractor fan.
Separately built utility room to the rear of the property, tiled flooring with window to side, worktops with space under for washing machine and tumble drier.
The property is approached by way of a gravel drive. To the rear is an enclosed garden the entrance to which is by way of a wooden gate. Part gravel and part paved making a private and secluded garden area, part stone wall and part wooden fence affording privacy. A separate building housing a utility space. A separate log store. A perfect space for al fresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.