Coasty are delighted to present to market Two Hoots in the charming village of Hodgeston. An immaculate 3 bedroom property which is currently used as an extremely successful and popular holiday let, but could equally prove to be an ideal retirement getaway, or family home.
With it's open plan design, this light and airy property has ample parking space for cars, caravan, motor home or a boat. The rear garden is enclosed making it perfectly safe for children and dogs.
Hodgeston is the perfect location, being just 8 miles from Tenby (approx) and the same from Bosherston and just 10 miles from the popular film location of Freshwater West (approx).
Entrance to property by way of a wooden door.
Open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. The lounge area has tiled flooring, 2 radiators, centre pendant light with 3 lights, 4 wall lights, 2 wooden double glazed 4 paned windows to front of property. 1 4 paned wooden double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted thermostat central heating control.
Tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed patio doors to side and opening onto patio area and rear gardens. Radiator, 2 x 4 paned double glazed wooden windows to the rear, overlooking the garden. Cupboard housing central heating boiler. A range of modern floor and wall units, including large storage cupboard/pantry, with worktops over. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps and left hand drainer. Space for washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, and fridge freezer. Space for electric cooker, extractor fan,. Seven ceiling spotlights in kitchen and dining area.
Oak wooden flooring, single pendant ceiling light, radiator, 4 paned double glazed wooden window to front and one to rear, built in wardrobe and storage cupboard, Door into en suite.
Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Inset ceiling light in room and also in shower cubicle. Modern white low level wc, wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap, inset into vanity unit, with light and shaver point above. Shower cubicle with fully tiled walls, and sliding doors into. Traditional shower head and detachable shower head attachment. Safety hand rail.
Entrance hallway to wooden dog leg stairs to first floor, with 4 paned double glazed wooden window to side.
Pine wood flooring, modern low level wc with soft close seat, modern white wash hand basin with stainless steel mixer tap inset into vanity unit. Modern white corner panelled bath with integrated seat. Shower over bath, with traditional shower head, and separate shower attachment. Stainless steel mixer taps. Curved curtain rail. Heated towel rail, glass shelf with stainless steel safety rail under. Light and shaver point. Fully tiled walls. Sloping ceiling with metal velux to rear. 3 inset ceiling lights.
Pine wooden flooring, radiator, sloping ceiling, built in double wardrobe, 4 paned wooden double glazed window to front, velux metal window to rear. Single pendant ceiling light, 2 wall lights.
Pine wooden flooring, radiator, sloping ceiling, single ceiling pendant light. 4 paned wooden double glazed window to the side, velux metal window to rear. Built in wardrobe.
Secure gated gravelled courtyard with ample parking for multiple vehicles/boats/camper van. Mature shrub borders with a mixture of flowers and trees.
Rear walled enclosed garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs in borders. Gravelled pathway and patio area to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract,. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Coasty, nor any of it's employees has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The following information is displayed "as the crow flies" (straight line distance). For accurate up to date information, please contact the local authority or council.